USCIS recently released the official meeting minutes from its “National Public Engagement on H-1B Filing Tips and understanding RFEs” held on March 7th, 2019. During this engagement USCIS discussed some key issues that are frequently included in H-1B petitions RFEs. Issues such as,
- Evidence that demonstrates that the offered position qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- Whether the Labor Condition Application (LCA) properly corresponds to the proffered position in the petition.
- Evidence of the employer-employee relationship & qualifying work.
- Evidence of the beneficiary’s qualifications.
- Job position related itineraries.