Ludka Zimovcak,Esq., and David H. Nachman, Esq., managing partners at NPZ Law Group hosted the business breakfast speaking session at Amcham Slovakia on April 24th,2018 to provide an in-depth understanding and knowledge on various types of both immigrant and non-immigrant visa options along with an update on the immigration issues under the Trump Administration.
Main points of discussion were:
- Visa options for investors and entrepreneurs in order to start up business operations in the US;
- Establishing business in the US and maintaining corporate relationship;
- Intracompany transfers to the US for the new and existing businesses;
- Other temporary or permanent employment-based visa options;
- An update on implementation of current administration policies including US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and consulate procedures, resolving issues in admission, right to counsel and other.