C-2 - United Nations

Individuals involved in the United Nations may use the C-2 Visa to travel to the U.N.

C-2 United Nations Visa Lawyer

You may petition for the C visas in person or by mail. Please contact the USCIS Branch, U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consular office that has jurisdiction over the location of your home.

C-2 Documents You Need

To apply for a C Visa, you must supply the following documents:

  • A filled-in visa application Form DS-156. Separate applications for each person are required.
  • Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
  • A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.

You must also prove the following:

  • You are entering the U.S. as a U.N. transit
  • You have enough funds to reach your proposed destination
  • You have a ticket or other means to reach your proposed destination
  • You have permission to enter the country of your final destination, if necessary

Contact Our C-2 United Nations Visa Lawyer

If you are an individual involved in the United Nations, contact one of our immigration lawyers today to discuss the best course of action.