Make a Payment 
<a href="">Click Here To Load This Form</a>

Canadian Immigration Lawyers: Temporary Resident Visa and Work Permits:


Visiting Canada:

CANADA, one of the fastest growing nations in the world, is driving more than 35 million visitors from around the globe including visitors, family and friends. Depending on where you live, you will need to meet certain entry requirements.

Eligibility Requirements for Temporary Resident Visa:

Temporary Resident Visa (“TRV”), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by the Canadian visa office to show that the applicant has met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident, either as a visitor, a worker or a student.

To visit Canada on a TRV, you must show temporary intent to stay in Canada, in addition to the following:

• Satisfy an Immigration Officer that you will leave Canada at the end of stay;
• Show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada;
• Do not intend to study or work in Canada unless authorized to do so;
• Be law abiding, not a risk to the security of the country and no record of criminal activity;
• Have a good health;
• Have ties, such as a job, home, financial assets and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;
• Satisfy an Immigration Officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
• Establish sufficient funds during your stay.
You may also need:
• a temporary resident visa (also called a visitor visa), depending upon your country of citizenship - find out if you need a visa’;
• a medical exam, if staying for more than six months;
• a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

Visas and exemptions

You may or may not need a temporary resident visa (also called as a visitor visa), to visit Canada, depending on your citizenship. However, even if you are exempt, there is important information you need to know before you plan your trip.

For More Information, about Canadian Visitor Visas, Please Click Here....

Work Permits:

To accept a job in Canada, a foreign national will require a temporary work permit.

Eligibility Requirements:

Regardless of where you apply, you must:

• satisfy an Immigration Officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your employment;
• show that you have enough money during your stay in Canada to take care of yourself and your family members and to return home;
• be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate);
• not be a danger to the security of Canada;
• be in a good health and provide complete medical examination, if required;
• not intend to engage in employment with an employer on the list of ineligible employers; and
• provide an Immigration Officer any additional documents that they require to prove you can enter the country.

Type of work permits: There are two types of work permits – open work permits and employer-specific work permits.

You are eligible for an open work permits if you:

• are an international student who graduated from a designated institution;
• a destitute student;
• applied for permanent residence in Canada;
• are a dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence;
• are the spouse or common law partner of a skilled worker or an international student;
• are the spouse or common law partner of an Atlantic Immigration Pilot program;
• are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person or their family member;
• are under an unenforceable removal order;
• are a temporary resident permit holder; and
• are a young worker participating in a special program.

You are eligible for employer-specific work permits, which allow you to work according to the conditions on your work permit, which include:

• the name of the employer you can work for;
• length of your employment; and
• location of work.

National in scope, the business immigration law firm of NPZ Law Group represents clients from throughout the United States and around world. Regionally, our attorneys remain committed to serving the immigration needs of businesses in the Tri-state area and the Hudson Valley, including residents of Ridgewood, Newark, and Jersey City, Burlington County, Bergen County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Salem County, Union County, northern New Jersey, southern New Jersey, central New Jersey, NJ; New York City, Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, Kings County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, New York, NY; Chicago, Illinois, IL; and Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Our nationwide practice focused on quality legal representation and personal service.

© 2019 NPZ Law Group | Disclaimer
487 Goffle Road , Ridgewood, NJ 07450
| Phone: 866-599-3625

About | Attorneys | Types of Visas | Resources | Testimonials | Types of Immigration Law | Services

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative