Make a Payment 
<a href="">Click Here To Load This Form</a>

Living in Canada: Permanent Resident Visas


Nearly 59 percent of immigrants who go to Canada are skilled workers or business immigrants. The rest are family members of Canadian residents and people nominated for residence by the individual provinces. All of them need some form of permanent resident visas issued by the Canadian government.

Below are the categories that may apply for permanent residence in Canada . . .


Canada is one of the developing nations and the country is trying "to build a fast and flexible immigration system that is responsive to the needs of Canada's economy," the Immigration Minister said.

Employers "have long been asking for ways to get the skilled people trades they need to meet the demands in many industries across the country." The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Canada expanded 0.60 percent in the first quarter of 2013 over the previous quarter. The need of Federal Skilled Workers is rising at a very rapid rate.

Federal skilled workers (FSW) are chosen as permanent residents based upon their ability to settle in Canada and take part in the Canadian economy. They are assessed based upon:

•· English and/or French skills; and

•· level of education; and

•· work experience; and

•· other factors that have been shown to help them prosper in Canada.

The rules to apply as an FSW can change from time to time and even without notice.

For More Information about the Eligibility Requirements, Processing times, Application Process, please click here...


The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based upon being qualified in a particular skilled trade.

To apply, an individual must:

  • plan to live outside the Province of Quebec (Note: The Province of Quebec chooses its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information); and
  • meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening); and
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply; and
  • meet all job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC); and
  • have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial body.

For More Information, Please Click Here...


After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills and thus, the right kind of skilled work experience, and this be used in the Canadian Society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student, and have skilled work experience in Canada, you may be in a good position to move from temporary to permanent residence under the CEC.

To Read More about the Eligibility Requirements, Application Process [Except Quebec Province], Please Click Here...

For Detailed information for Quebec Province Immigration Programs for Experience Class, Please click here....


When it comes to reuniting a family, Canadian Immigration is always proactive and attentive to the needs of fulfilling the family dream.

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC).

If your family member is a permanent resident, they can live, study and work in Canada.

There are two different processes for sponsoring family members under the FC. One process is used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children. Another process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives.

To become a legal permanent resident of Canada, you may need to provide a police clearance certificate to show that you do not have a criminal record and have a medical examination.

To learn more about immigration into Canada, from the United States or elsewhere in the world, please contact an attorney at NPZ Law Group today. Whether you need assistance with a business application or your company needs visas for foreign skilled workers, we can help. Please feel free to e-mail the Canadian Law Division at the NPZ Law Group at or you can call us at 201-670-0006 (x100).

National in scope, the business immigration law firm of NPZ Law Group represents clients from throughout the United States and around world. Regionally, our attorneys remain committed to serving the immigration needs of businesses in the Tri-state area and the Hudson Valley, including residents of Ridgewood, Newark, and Jersey City, Burlington County, Bergen County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Salem County, Union County, northern New Jersey, southern New Jersey, central New Jersey, NJ; New York City, Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, Kings County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, New York, NY; Chicago, Illinois, IL; and Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Our nationwide practice focused on quality legal representation and personal service.

© 2019 NPZ Law Group | Disclaimer
487 Goffle Road , Ridgewood, NJ 07450
| Phone: 866-599-3625

About | Attorneys | Types of Visas | Resources | Testimonials | Types of Immigration Law | Services

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative