I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Lawyers
The immigration law firm of NPZ Law Group, assists human resources professionals in connection with the implementation of employment verification programs or Form I-9 audits. Our services relating to employment eligibility verification include:
- Providing on-site training for human resources staff on the appropriate methodologies for filling out and retaining the I-9 Form
- Form I-9 verification and employer sanctions
- Audits and process development
- Immigration-related visa compliance issues for human resources professionals
- Counseling employees and employers on their rights under the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- Unfair immigration-related employment discrimination policies
- Prevailing wage compliance issues
- National origin and citizen discrimination complaints
- Social Security mismatch issues
- Immigration-related litigation
The number of I-9 audits are increasing. In just one day, 652 businesses nationwide were served with Notices of Inspection (NOIs) by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). They affect every employer, whether you have foreign nationals working for you or U.S. citizens.
Our immigration lawyers have been involved in a large number of I-9 audits over the last few years. We help companies comply with I-9 regulations by reviewing their procedures and conducting internal audits. We also represent businesses involved in ICE worksite enforcement investigations and raids.
Contact NPZ Law Group
NPZ Law Group, was designated as a trainer for the U.S. Dept. of Justice by the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel for Unfair Immigration-Related Employment Practices (OSC).
No matter what your business needs in the area of corporate and business immigration law, the highly skilled professionals at NPZ Law Group, may be of assistance to you. To schedule a consultation, please feel free to contact NPZ Law Group by e-mail or call 201-670-0006.
- The new one-page Form I-9 Employee Information Sheet responds to common questions and prepares new employees to fill-in Section One of the Form I-9. This resource is available in English and Spanish.
- Employment Immigration Best Practices for Job Postings
- Employment Verification and Employer Sanctions
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification - Section Three New
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification - Section Two New
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification - Section One New
Intro and I-9 Services of NPZ Law Group, P.C., Comprehensive Immigration Reform
New I-9 Form, I-9 Investigations and Audits, I-9 Form Nuances, E-Verify
National in scope, the business immigration law firm of NPZ Law Group represents clients from throughout the United States and around world. Regionally, our attorneys remain committed to serving the immigration needs of businesses in the Tri-state area and the Hudson Valley, including residents of Ridgewood, Newark, and Jersey City, Burlington County, Bergen County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Salem County, Union County, northern New Jersey, southern New Jersey, central New Jersey, NJ; New York City, Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, Kings County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, New York, NY; Chicago, Illinois, IL; and Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Our nationwide practice focused on quality legal representation and personal service.